ICCMSE 2016, 17-20 March 2016, Metropolitan Hotel, Athens, Greece
- We are happy to announce that the AIP has published the Conference Proceedings of ICCMSE 2015 and are now Online at the AIP Conference Proceedings site: You can find them here http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/proceeding/aipcp/1702
- We are proud to announce that the Proceedings of ICCMSE 2016 will be published in the world-renowned AIP (American Institute of Physics) Conference Proceedings. More information can be found here. Requirements in order for an accepted paper to be included in the AIP Conference Proceedings of ICCMSE 2016 can be found here.
It is a policy of ICCMSE not to publish papers in the AIP Conference Proceedings of ICCMSE, without payment of the fees.
- You can register and book your room here. See at the bottom of the page for guidelines for the requested steps for a successful registration.
- Please, see the Important Dates.
- Promoting the work of young scientists. Four prizes will be awarded to graduate students or scientists with a recently completed PhD, in the areas Computational Methods in Sciences Engineering. See more here.
|Prof. Dr. Paul Mezey
Canada Research Chair in Scientific Modelling and Simulation
Department of Chemistry
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's, NL A1B 3X7 CANADA
|Prof. Dr. Anthony C. Boucouvalas
FIEEE, FIET, FRSA,
Department of Informatics and
Telecommunications, University of
|The aim of ICCMSE 2016 is to bring together computational scientists and engineers from several disciplines in order to share methods, methologies and ideas and to attract original research papers of very high quality.||
With cooperation of
European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences, Engineering and Technology (ESCMCET)