ICCMSE 2014, 04-07 April 2014, Metropolitan Hotel, Athens, Greece
- Due to requests from authors, we give an extension for submission of papers for ICCMSE 2014 until 10 March 2014
- Due to important touristic event, at 4 - 6 April in Athens, you will not be able to book a room this period. Please book your room as soon as possible.
- We are proud to announce that the Proceedings of ICCMSE 2014 will be published in the world-renowned AIP (American Institute of Physics) Conference Proceedings. More information can be found here. Requirements in order for an accepted paper to be included in the AIP Conference Proceedings of ICCMSE 2014 can be found here. It is a policy of ICCMSE not to publish papers in the AIP Conference Proceedings of ICCMSE, without payment of the fees.
- You can register and book your room here. See at the bottom of the page for guidelines for the requested steps for a successful registration.
- Please, see the Important Dates.
- Promoting the work of young scientists. Four prizes will be awarded to graduate students or scientists with a recently completed PhD, in the areas Computational Methods in Sciences Engineering. See more here.
Invited Speakers (up until ):
- Elias C. Aifantis, AUT Thessaloniki 54124 GR; MTU Houghton MI 49931 US; KAU Jeddah 21589 SAA
- Anthony C. Boucouvalas, FIEEE, FIET, FRSA, Department of Informatics and Telecommunications, University of Peloponnese, Greece
- Paul G. Mezey, Canada Research Chair in Scientific Modeling and Simulation, Editor, Department of Chemistry, and Department of Physics and Physical Oceanography, Memorial University of Newfoundland, 283 Prince Philip Drive, St. John's, NL, A1B 3X7, CANADA, Permanent Guest Professor, Institute of Chemistry, University of Budapest, Hungary and Permanent Guest Professor, Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj, Romania
The aim of ICCMSE 2014 is to bring together computational scientists and engineers from several disciplines in order to share methods, methologies and ideas and to attract original research papers of very high quality.
With cooperation of
European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences, Engineering and Technology (ESCMCET)