ICCMSE 2017, 21-25 April 2017, The MET Hotel, Thessaloniki, Greece
- The AIP Conference Proceedings of ICCMSE 2016 will be published in Volume CP 1790
- It is a policy of ICCMSE not to publish papers in the AIP Conference Proceedings of ICCMSE, without payment of the fees.
- You can register and book your room here. See at the bottom of the page for guidelines for the requested steps for a successful registration.
- Please, see the Important Dates.
- Promoting the work of young scientists. Four prizes will be awarded to graduate students or scientists with a recently completed PhD, in the areas Computational Methods in Sciences Engineering. See more here.
|Prof. Dr. Paul Mezey
Canada Research Chair in Scientific Modelling and Simulation
Department of Chemistry
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's, NL A1B 3X7 CANADA
|The aim of ICCMSE 2016 is to bring together computational scientists and engineers from several disciplines in order to share methods, methologies and ideas and to attract original research papers of very high quality.||
With cooperation of
European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering (ESCMCE)