Promoting the Work of Young Scientists
Special awards of excellence on Computational Methods in Sciences and Engineering
The work of young scientists has a special place in the ICCMSE.
The Conference encourages and promotes excellence of young scientists.
Four prizes will be awarded to graduate students or scientists with a recently completed PhD, in the areas:
- Computational Methods in Sciences
Prize-winning work will be widely publicized and promoted by the Conference.
In order for someone to participate:
1. He/she must declare his participation at the desk of the Conference
2. He/she must declare if he/she is a PhD student or is a Post-doc (in this case he/she must have presented his/her PhD 3 or 4 years ago at most)
3. He/she must present his/her paper at the Conference
4. He/she must send his/her MSc Thesis and/or PhD Thesis