Call for Sessions, Workshops and Minisymposia
We invite proposals for Sessions, Workshops or Minisymposia.
- Each Session should consist of at least 6 paper presentations. For that session, the organiser or his team can present 2 papers at most.
- Each Workshop or Minisymposium should consist of at least 10 paper presentations. For that workshop or minisymposium, the organizer or his team can present 4 papers at most.
- The Session, Workshop or Minisymposium organizer will be responsible for advertising the workshop, and selecting and reviewing the papers.
- The Session organizers will be granted free registration for the ICCMSE 2019 (if in their Symposium there are at least 6 registrations (1 Session's Organizer), 12 registrations (for 2 Session's Organizers) etc).
- The Workshop or Minisymposium organizers will be granted free registration and and have a part of the accomodation expenses covered (if in their Symposium there are at least 10 registrations (1 Symposium's Organizer), 18 registrations (for 2 Symposium's Organizers) etc).
- Papers accepted for Sessions, Workshops or Minisymposia will be published in the Proceedings of ICCMSE 2019.
- Following the end of the Conference, the papers presented at the Sessions, Workshops or Minisymposia will be considered for publication in the appropriate journals.
Submission of Proposals
Proposals to organize Sessions, Workshops or Minisymposia should include the following information:
- The title of the Workshop
- The name, affiliation, mailing address and e-mail address(es) of the proposer(s)
- A description of the topic of the Session (not exceeding 100 words)
- A short description on the means of advertiesement for the Session
The deadline for proposal submission is April 4, 2019. Please send your proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers for Sessions, Workshops or Minisymposia should be submitted directly to the corresponding organizers, who also define the deadlines.
After the paper selection, the Sessions, Workshops or Minisymposia organizers must send the final accepted papers to the Secretary of ICCMSE 2019 no later than the deadlines defined by the Conference.
Attention:The papers for the Symposia or Sessions of ICCMSE 2019 must be sent to the Symposia's Organizers with a carbon copy (this is not required) to the General Chairman (Prof. Dr. T.E. Simos) and NOT only to the General Chairman.