ICCMSE 2015, 20-23 March 2015, Metropolitan Hotel, Athens, Greece
Preliminary Program of ICCMSE 2015
(with the General Session - updated 19/03/2015)
VERY URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT: Please confirm your registration for the Central Excursion until 17/03/2015
The AIP Conference Proceeding
s of ICCMSE 2014 (Volume 1618) has now been accepted to be included in the Conference Proceeding s Citation Index (CPCI) of Web of Science
THE AIP CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS OF ICCMSE 2014 ARE NOW ONLINE AT THE AIP CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS SITE:
YOU CAN FIND THEM THERE (http://scitation.aip.org/content/aip/proceeding/aipcp/1618)
Please do not send registration fees via Earthport PLC. Our Bank has informed us that they WILL NOT accept money via the above company.
- Due to requests from authors, we give an extension for submission of papers for ICCMSE 2015 until 10 March 2014
- We are proud to announce that the Proceedings of ICCMSE 2015 will be published in the world-renowned AIP (American Institute of Physics) Conference Proceedings. More information can be found here. Requirements in order for an accepted paper to be included in the AIP Conference Proceedings of ICCMSE 2015 can be found here.
It is a policy of ICCMSE not to publish papers in the AIP Conference Proceedings of ICCMSE, without payment of the fees.
- You can register and book your room here. See at the bottom of the page for guidelines for the requested steps for a successful registration.
- Please, see the Important Dates.
- Promoting the work of young scientists. Four prizes will be awarded to graduate students or scientists with a recently completed PhD, in the areas Computational Methods in Sciences Engineering. See more here.
|Prof. Dr. Anthony C. Boucouvalas,
FIEEE, FIET, FRSA,
Department of Informatics and
Telecommunications, University of
|Prof. Dr. Paul Mezey
Canada Research Chair in Scientific Modelling and Simulation
Department of Chemistry
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's, NL A1B 3X7 CANADA
|Dr. Dimitris Sfetsioris
Laboratory of Computational Sciences, Department of Informatics and Telecommunications, Faculty of Economy, Management and Informatics, University of Peloponnese, GR-221 00 Tripolis, GREECE
|The aim of ICCMSE 2015 is to bring together computational scientists and engineers from several disciplines in order to share methods, methologies and ideas and to attract original research papers of very high quality.||
With cooperation of
European Society of Computational Methods in Sciences, Engineering and Technology (ESCMCET)